Veneers – Uptown New Orleans, LA
Achieve a Movie-Star Smile in Just Two Visits
With the last few decades, countless actors and musicians have chosen veneers as the cosmetic dentistry treatment to transform their smiles, and it’s not hard at all to see why. Once these thin ceramic shells have been bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth, virtually all aesthetic imperfections, including chips, cracks, gaps, and stains, instantly disappear. With veneers in Uptown New Orleans, Dr. Camenzuli can help you achieve a movie-star smile in just two visits to our office. Just give us a call to find out how!
Why Choose Camenzuli Dental Excellence for Veneers?
- Customized Treatment Plan for Each Patient
- Transform Your Smile in Only Two Appointments
- Compassionate Dentist with Years of Experience
After we’ve had a consultation and determined that veneers are the ideal way for you to attain a gorgeous grin, we can schedule the first of your two veneers appointments. During this visit, Dr. Camenzuli will prepare your teeth to accommodate veneers by removing an ultra-thin sliver of enamel. Then, he’ll capture impressions of your mouth, sending the data off to a trusted dental lab. While the lab gets to work on crafting your new smile, we may place temporary veneers in the meantime.
A few weeks later, the veneers will have arrived at our office. You’ll return for your second appointment, wherein your cosmetic dentist in Uptown New Orleans will make any final adjustments before permanently cementing your veneers into place.
Benefits of Veneers
Here are some of the many reasons why we recommend veneers to our patients so often:
- With their impressive ability to correct gaps, misshapen or rotated teeth, chips, cracks, discoloration, and more all at the same time, veneers are probably the most versatile treatment we offer.
- Each veneer is custom made to mimic the exact shape, size, and color of your pearly whites. As a result, your results should look effortlessly natural.
- Dental porcelain is less porous than tooth enamel, making your veneers extremely resistant to staining.
- If you’ve been hiding your smile because you’re insecure about its flaws, veneers will allow you to smile with confidence again.
- Veneers can last for more than a decade, possibly even two, with very little maintenance.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
If you’re considering revamping your smile with veneers, part of you might hesitate due to worries about the cost. Because multiple factors can affect the price of veneers, we cannot provide you with a cost estimate without examining your smile first.
At Camenzuli Dental Excellence, we pride ourselves on offering top-notch dental care that is also affordable. That’s why we’re an in-network provider with many dental insurance companies, including Aetna, Cigna, Delta Dental, and United Concordia. If your insurance policy won’t cover veneers (which is likely since they’re often deemed an elective procedure), we can help you sign up for a low- or no-interest payment plan with CareCredit or Wells Fargo.